I promised that I would write reviews for the books I’ve read. Not only have I NOT done that, but I’ve also not even told you what I’ve read so far!
Well, now that we’re officially under a stay-at-home order in Ohio, I’ll have a little more time to keep this site updated, including writing those reviews.
Let’s start with January. As I posted in my 2020 Goals post for this goal, I wanted to read five different types of books each month. For January, I hit my goal!
- Fiction – Recursion by Blake Crouch
- Non-Fiction – Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Graphic Novel – Kingdom Come by Mark Waid
- Work-Related – The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results from IT by Raj Goel
- Audiobook – Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
I hope to have my reviews written and posted soon.